Celebrity baby names: Seraphina
According to Jennifer, Seraphina's big sister had a big hand in choosing the unusual name. 'Violet, ever since she figured out that I was pregnant, she said, "Oh that's Sara." And we didn't know if it was a boy or a girl, so we're like, "Oh, we'll see",' the actress explained.
'We didn't know where she came up with it but she said Sara consistently the whole time. And we kept saying she's not going to name the kid, she's a baby. We'll decide and we'll figure it out.'
'A week into it (after giving birth) we hadn't decided. So we just went with what Violet wanted - and the thing we liked about it was it meant angel in every language. She gets her way sometimes.'
- The royals as babies
- Royal baby traditions
- Celebrities with twins
- Creative play: Christmas gift ideas that encourage imaginative play
- Halloween party ideas: Monster Doors
- Best artificial Christmas Trees
- Free knitting patterns
- Top Christmas toys for 2016
- Creative play: Birthday gift ideas that encourage imaginative play