Celebrity baby names: Seraphina
According to Jennifer, Seraphina's big sister had a big hand in choosing the unusual name. 'Violet, ever since she figured out that I was pregnant, she said, "Oh that's Sara." And we didn't know if it was a boy or a girl, so we're like, "Oh, we'll see",' the actress explained.
'We didn't know where she came up with it but she said Sara consistently the whole time. And we kept saying she's not going to name the kid, she's a baby. We'll decide and we'll figure it out.'
'A week into it (after giving birth) we hadn't decided. So we just went with what Violet wanted - and the thing we liked about it was it meant angel in every language. She gets her way sometimes.'
- World Book Day costume ideas
- Best artificial Christmas Trees 2017
- Top Christmas toys 2017
- Kate Middleton pregnant: Her best baby bump moments
- Best potties: Which is the best potty for toilet training?
- Hidden sugar in kids foods: What's in your child's favourites?
- Top kids' toys for 2017
- Free knitting patterns
- The royals as babies