Celebrity baby names: Savannah
The name Savannah is English and means 'from the open plain'. It 'came to me in this premonition,' Marcia told People.
'A long time ago, I had this kind of spiritual experience, that I will have this child and her name will be Savannah,' she recalls. 'Then when Tom and I didn't even know we were having girls, he wrote me an e-mail and said, "I just heard a name I like: Savannah." I had the complete chills.'
And the name Eden? 'I was getting a massage and it came to me,' she added.
- The royals as babies
- Royal baby traditions
- Celebrities with twins
- Creative play: Christmas gift ideas that encourage imaginative play
- Halloween party ideas: Monster Doors
- Best artificial Christmas Trees
- Free knitting patterns
- Top Christmas toys for 2016
- Creative play: Birthday gift ideas that encourage imaginative play