Celebrity baby names: Tate
'Our beautiful son Tate has arrived safe and sound! We are all so happy and excited. Thanks and love to you all. Xx', Emma tweeted when Tate was born.
Tate is an English name which is commonly used a surname, but has become a more popular first name pick recently. It means 'to be cheerful'.
- Free knitting patterns
- The royals as babies
- Royal baby traditions
- Celebrities with twins
- Creative play: Christmas gift ideas that encourage imaginative play
- Halloween party ideas: Monster Doors
- Best artificial Christmas Trees
- Top Christmas toys for 2016
- Creative play: Birthday gift ideas that encourage imaginative play