Celebrity baby names: Tate
'Our beautiful son Tate has arrived safe and sound! We are all so happy and excited. Thanks and love to you all. Xx', Emma tweeted when Tate was born.
Tate is an English name which is commonly used a surname, but has become a more popular first name pick recently. It means 'to be cheerful'.
- World Book Day costume ideas
- Best artificial Christmas Trees 2017
- Top Christmas toys 2017
- Kate Middleton pregnant: Her best baby bump moments
- Best potties: Which is the best potty for toilet training?
- Hidden sugar in kids foods: What's in your child's favourites?
- Top kids' toys for 2017
- Free knitting patterns
- The royals as babies