Celebrity baby names: Xanthe
Julia, who endured five rounds of IVF before having her girls and had a complicated 11-hour labour, says that 'everything we went through is worth it'.
'It's my dream come true and I feel incredibly lucky,' she told HELLO! magazine.
Traditionally Xanthe means 'blonde haired', but Julia's kept schtum on the inspiration behind her choice. One thing is for sure, they make a nice set with the couple's elder son, who is called Zephyr.
- The royals as babies
- Royal baby traditions
- Celebrities with twins
- Creative play: Christmas gift ideas that encourage imaginative play
- Halloween party ideas: Monster Doors
- Best artificial Christmas Trees
- Free knitting patterns
- Top Christmas toys for 2016
- Creative play: Birthday gift ideas that encourage imaginative play