Celebrity baby names: Xanthe
Julia, who endured five rounds of IVF before having her girls and had a complicated 11-hour labour, says that 'everything we went through is worth it'.
'It's my dream come true and I feel incredibly lucky,' she told HELLO! magazine.
Traditionally Xanthe means 'blonde haired', but Julia's kept schtum on the inspiration behind her choice. One thing is for sure, they make a nice set with the couple's elder son, who is called Zephyr.
- World Book Day costume ideas
- Best artificial Christmas Trees 2017
- Top Christmas toys 2017
- Kate Middleton pregnant: Her best baby bump moments
- Best potties: Which is the best potty for toilet training?
- Hidden sugar in kids foods: What's in your child's favourites?
- Top kids' toys for 2017
- Free knitting patterns
- The royals as babies