Celebrity baby names: Atticus
The actress didn't confirm the reasoning behind her choice, but it's possible that she took inspiration from the classic novel To Kill A Mockingbird, as Atticus is the name of the book's central character. The name is Latin and traditionally means 'man of Attica'.
The couple are clearly big fans of A names, as they are also parents to daughter Autumn.
- The royals as babies
- Royal baby traditions
- Celebrities with twins
- Creative play: Christmas gift ideas that encourage imaginative play
- Halloween party ideas: Monster Doors
- Best artificial Christmas Trees
- Free knitting patterns
- Top Christmas toys for 2016
- Creative play: Birthday gift ideas that encourage imaginative play