Celebrity baby names: Gideon
'We inserted one of my sperm and one of David's sperm into two eggs with the hope that they would both take, just because we both wanted to be dads biologically,' Neil explained in an interview with American TV host Barbara Walters. 'Both took, miraculously.'
He later revealed that there were two main factors in their choice of names for the twins: they had to be relatively easy to spell, and they couldn't define the child's future career.
Gideon, for example, could be 'a scientist or a guitar player in a band,' he said.
Gideon is a Hebrew baby name meaning 'hewer'.
- World Book Day costume ideas
- Best artificial Christmas Trees 2017
- Top Christmas toys 2017
- Kate Middleton pregnant: Her best baby bump moments
- Best potties: Which is the best potty for toilet training?
- Hidden sugar in kids foods: What's in your child's favourites?
- Top kids' toys for 2017
- Free knitting patterns
- The royals as babies