Celebrity baby names: Gideon
'We inserted one of my sperm and one of David's sperm into two eggs with the hope that they would both take, just because we both wanted to be dads biologically,' Neil explained in an interview with American TV host Barbara Walters. 'Both took, miraculously.'
He later revealed that there were two main factors in their choice of names for the twins: they had to be relatively easy to spell, and they couldn't define the child's future career.
Gideon, for example, could be 'a scientist or a guitar player in a band,' he said.
Gideon is a Hebrew baby name meaning 'hewer'.
- The royals as babies
- Royal baby traditions
- Celebrities with twins
- Creative play: Christmas gift ideas that encourage imaginative play
- Halloween party ideas: Monster Doors
- Best artificial Christmas Trees
- Free knitting patterns
- Top Christmas toys for 2016
- Creative play: Birthday gift ideas that encourage imaginative play