Celebrity baby names: Hazel
John took to Twitter to announce the happy news, writing: 'Wanted to let the news out directly. Emily and I are so incredibly happy to welcome our daughter Hazel into the world today! Happy bday!'
However, Emily later revealed that naming the tot was not so easy.
'I find it really stressful naming a human being,' she explained on The Ellen DeGeneres Show. 'We went through a few different ones and then John found it, and we both really like old lady names.'
Hazel is an English baby name meaning the 'hazelnut tree'.
- The royals as babies
- Royal baby traditions
- Celebrities with twins
- Creative play: Christmas gift ideas that encourage imaginative play
- Halloween party ideas: Monster Doors
- Best artificial Christmas Trees
- Free knitting patterns
- Top Christmas toys for 2016
- Creative play: Birthday gift ideas that encourage imaginative play