Celebrity baby names: Honor
Jessica explained Honor's name during an interview, revealing: 'I was having a girls night and one of my friends said, 'If I ever had a girl - but I'm not having anymore kids - I would name her Honor.' I said, 'That's a great name for a boy or a girl'. And Marie is my middle name.'
'I was always irritated that my name was Jessica. Come on, it's a very 80's name. There were tons of Jessica's in every school I went to. There's something great about having a unique name - it's part of your identity.'
When Haven arrived, her name was inspired by the place she was birthed; ' a safe haven', according for father Cash.
- The royals as babies
- Royal baby traditions
- Celebrities with twins
- Creative play: Christmas gift ideas that encourage imaginative play
- Halloween party ideas: Monster Doors
- Best artificial Christmas Trees
- Free knitting patterns
- Top Christmas toys for 2016
- Creative play: Birthday gift ideas that encourage imaginative play