Celebrity baby names: Marlowe
The pair kept their choice of unusual baby name under wraps for as long as possible, but it was leaked after Sienna's sister Savannah tweeted 'I love you Marlowe...' shortly after the birth of her niece.
Marlowe is an English name meaning 'driftwood', and can be spelt with or without the 'e'.
- The royals as babies
- Royal baby traditions
- Celebrities with twins
- Creative play: Christmas gift ideas that encourage imaginative play
- Halloween party ideas: Monster Doors
- Best artificial Christmas Trees
- Free knitting patterns
- Top Christmas toys for 2016
- Creative play: Birthday gift ideas that encourage imaginative play