Celebrity baby names: Marlowe
The pair kept their choice of unusual baby name under wraps for as long as possible, but it was leaked after Sienna's sister Savannah tweeted 'I love you Marlowe...' shortly after the birth of her niece.
Marlowe is an English name meaning 'driftwood', and can be spelt with or without the 'e'.
- World Book Day costume ideas
- Best artificial Christmas Trees 2017
- Top Christmas toys 2017
- Kate Middleton pregnant: Her best baby bump moments
- Best potties: Which is the best potty for toilet training?
- Hidden sugar in kids foods: What's in your child's favourites?
- Top kids' toys for 2017
- Free knitting patterns
- The royals as babies