Celebrity baby names: Marnie
Marnie's arrival was announced during the London Olympic games, with Tom writing on Twitter: 'What a couple of days...Gold medals from everywhere and...oh we had a beautiful baby girl called Marnie Mae Ellis 6lb 5oz of gorgeousness!'
A Latin baby name, Marnie translates as 'of the sea'. Singer Lily Allen also chose the name for her second daughter.
- Royal baby traditions
- Celebrities with twins
- Creative play: Christmas gift ideas that encourage imaginative play
- Halloween party ideas: Monster Doors
- Best artificial Christmas Trees
- Free knitting patterns
- Top Christmas toys for 2016
- Creative play: Birthday gift ideas that encourage imaginative play
- Like mother, like daughter