Celebrity baby names: Nelly
When asked about her choice of name, Zoe explained to parenting website Gurgle: 'Girls' names are all so pretty and flowery, and we wanted to avoid that. Norman had an Auntie Nelly, and I love Wuthering Heights, which has a Nelly in it, so we went for Nelly May Lois.'
Nelly is a shortened version of Eleanor, which means 'bright light' in Greek.
- Celebrities with twins
- Creative play: Christmas gift ideas that encourage imaginative play
- Halloween party ideas: Monster Doors
- Best artificial Christmas Trees
- Free knitting patterns
- Top Christmas toys for 2016
- Creative play: Birthday gift ideas that encourage imaginative play
- Like mother, like daughter
- Princess Charlotte's baby album