Celebrity baby names: North
'The way she explained it to me was North means "highest power," and she says that North is [Kim and Kanye's] highest point together,' Kim's mother Kris Jenner said during an interview with Barbara Walters. 'And I thought that was really sweet.'
When the couple announced their second pregnancy, many fans assumed they would choose another directional name for their child, with Easten the most popular rumour. However, when Kim and Kanye's son arrived in December 2015, they named him Saint, explaining that he was 'a blessing'.
- World Book Day costume ideas
- Best artificial Christmas Trees 2017
- Top Christmas toys 2017
- Kate Middleton pregnant: Her best baby bump moments
- Best potties: Which is the best potty for toilet training?
- Hidden sugar in kids foods: What's in your child's favourites?
- Top kids' toys for 2017
- Free knitting patterns
- The royals as babies