Celebrity baby names: Ophelia
Ophelia arrived shortly after the passing of Dave's father, and her birth was announced with a post on the David Grohl Alley Scholarship Program Facebook page, reading: 'Bittersweet news. Congratulations David Grohl and Jordyn Blum who have welcomed a new baby girl #3 Ophelia Grohl! The Lord giveth and the Lord taketh away!!'
Ophelia is best known as the name of the tragic protagonist in Shakespeare's Hamlet, but originally it's of Greek Origin, and means 'help'.
- World Book Day costume ideas
- Best artificial Christmas Trees 2017
- Top Christmas toys 2017
- Kate Middleton pregnant: Her best baby bump moments
- Best potties: Which is the best potty for toilet training?
- Hidden sugar in kids foods: What's in your child's favourites?
- Top kids' toys for 2017
- Free knitting patterns
- The royals as babies