Celebrity baby names: Ophelia
Ophelia arrived shortly after the passing of Dave's father, and her birth was announced with a post on the David Grohl Alley Scholarship Program Facebook page, reading: 'Bittersweet news. Congratulations David Grohl and Jordyn Blum who have welcomed a new baby girl #3 Ophelia Grohl! The Lord giveth and the Lord taketh away!!'
Ophelia is best known as the name of the tragic protagonist in Shakespeare's Hamlet, but originally it's of Greek Origin, and means 'help'.
- The royals as babies
- Royal baby traditions
- Celebrities with twins
- Creative play: Christmas gift ideas that encourage imaginative play
- Halloween party ideas: Monster Doors
- Best artificial Christmas Trees
- Free knitting patterns
- Top Christmas toys for 2016
- Creative play: Birthday gift ideas that encourage imaginative play