William and Kate on their wedding day: Leaving Westminster Abbey
The bells of Westminster Abbey rang a full peal as the newly married couple and guests left the church, a phrase which means that they lasted more than three hours, with no sequence of sounds repeated.
- World Book Day costume ideas
- Best artificial Christmas Trees 2017
- Top Christmas toys 2017
- Kate Middleton pregnant: Her best baby bump moments
- Best potties: Which is the best potty for toilet training?
- Hidden sugar in kids foods: What's in your child's favourites?
- Top kids' toys for 2017
- Free knitting patterns
- The royals as babies