Self esteem tip No.3: Listen
'Reflective listening' is listening carefully and repeating what you have heard and giving positive prompts back to your child. This way, they know you're listening and that you have a genuine interest and understanding of what they're saying.
/family/galleries/33918/10-ways-to-build-self-esteem-in-children/5 /family/galleries/33918/10-ways-to-build-self-esteem-in-children/6 /family/galleries/33918/10-ways-to-build-self-esteem-in-children/7 /family/galleries/33918/10-ways-to-build-self-esteem-in-children/8 /family/galleries/33918/10-ways-to-build-self-esteem-in-children/9
- World Book Day costume ideas
- Best artificial Christmas Trees 2017
- Top Christmas toys 2017
- Kate Middleton pregnant: Her best baby bump moments
- Best potties: Which is the best potty for toilet training?
- Hidden sugar in kids foods: What's in your child's favourites?
- Top kids' toys for 2017
- Free knitting patterns
- The royals as babies