Self esteem tip No.6: Take an interest
Respect your child's interests, even if they seem boring to you! Always ask them about their day, how things are going at school and get to know their friends.
/family/galleries/33918/10-ways-to-build-self-esteem-in-children/8 /family/galleries/33918/10-ways-to-build-self-esteem-in-children/9 /family/galleries/33918/10-ways-to-build-self-esteem-in-children/10 /family/galleries/33918/10-ways-to-build-self-esteem-in-children/11 /family/galleries/33918/10-ways-to-build-self-esteem-in-children
- World Book Day costume ideas
- Best artificial Christmas Trees 2017
- Top Christmas toys 2017
- Kate Middleton pregnant: Her best baby bump moments
- Best potties: Which is the best potty for toilet training?
- Hidden sugar in kids foods: What's in your child's favourites?
- Top kids' toys for 2017
- Free knitting patterns
- The royals as babies