David has long been friends with Prince William and Kate Middleton. His work with William as ambassadors for the London Olympic games and his charity work has seen him develop a close relationship with the royals over the years. He and Victoria were in attendance at the royal wedding in 2011, when Victoria was pregnant with their fourth child, Harper.
And it wouldn't be the first time David's been a godfather to a famous face. He's already godparent to Davinia Taylor's son, Grey, alongside Kate Moss who's his godmum.
When Kate and William chose Prince George's godparents, they opted for six close friends, many from university, and William's cousin, Zara Tindall.
- The royals as babies
- Royal baby traditions
- Celebrities with twins
- Creative play: Christmas gift ideas that encourage imaginative play
- Halloween party ideas: Monster Doors
- Best artificial Christmas Trees
- Free knitting patterns
- Top Christmas toys for 2016
- Creative play: Birthday gift ideas that encourage imaginative play