The Beckham boys: 11 March 2015
A source told OK! USA: 'David and Victoria always wanted to raise their family with old-fashioned values, and they've stuck to that.
'They always make sure the kids pick up after themselves and earn an allowance by doing chores.'
Even Heidi Klum once said: '[Victoria] has the best behaved kids in the world. They're so polite and well-spoken, it's amazing. The other parents stand there in awe listening to the boys speak so politely and correctly.
'When we go to all their birthday parties, each of the kids writes handwritten thank-you notes on their own headed paper. None of the other kids do.'
Isn't that nice to hear? Was it possible to love David Beckham even more?
- World Book Day costume ideas
- Best artificial Christmas Trees 2017
- Top Christmas toys 2017
- Kate Middleton pregnant: Her best baby bump moments
- Best potties: Which is the best potty for toilet training?
- Hidden sugar in kids foods: What's in your child's favourites?
- Top kids' toys for 2017
- Free knitting patterns
- The royals as babies