The Beckham boys: 11 March 2015
A source told OK! USA: 'David and Victoria always wanted to raise their family with old-fashioned values, and they've stuck to that.
'They always make sure the kids pick up after themselves and earn an allowance by doing chores.'
Even Heidi Klum once said: '[Victoria] has the best behaved kids in the world. They're so polite and well-spoken, it's amazing. The other parents stand there in awe listening to the boys speak so politely and correctly.
'When we go to all their birthday parties, each of the kids writes handwritten thank-you notes on their own headed paper. None of the other kids do.'
Isn't that nice to hear? Was it possible to love David Beckham even more?
- The royals as babies
- Royal baby traditions
- Celebrities with twins
- Creative play: Christmas gift ideas that encourage imaginative play
- Halloween party ideas: Monster Doors
- Best artificial Christmas Trees
- Free knitting patterns
- Top Christmas toys for 2016
- Creative play: Birthday gift ideas that encourage imaginative play