UNICEF Football Match, Old Trafford; 14 November
As if we couldn't love David anymore, on Saturday night during a charity football match for UNICEF, the former England captain subbed himself off the pitch for fellow number '7' shirt-wearer and 16-year-old son Brooklyn.
David may have left the club over 12 years ago but the heartwarming stunt shows he still knows exactly how to please the fans.
It doesn't seem that long ago that David proudly paraded a baby Brooklyn around the pitch at the Old Trafford in 2000.
Somebody pass us the tissues...
- The royals as babies
- Royal baby traditions
- Celebrities with twins
- Creative play: Christmas gift ideas that encourage imaginative play
- Halloween party ideas: Monster Doors
- Best artificial Christmas Trees
- Free knitting patterns
- Top Christmas toys for 2016
- Creative play: Birthday gift ideas that encourage imaginative play