UNICEF Football Match, Old Trafford; 14 November
As if we couldn't love David anymore, on Saturday night during a charity football match for UNICEF, the former England captain subbed himself off the pitch for fellow number '7' shirt-wearer and 16-year-old son Brooklyn.
David may have left the club over 12 years ago but the heartwarming stunt shows he still knows exactly how to please the fans.
It doesn't seem that long ago that David proudly paraded a baby Brooklyn around the pitch at the Old Trafford in 2000.
Somebody pass us the tissues...
- World Book Day costume ideas
- Best artificial Christmas Trees 2017
- Top Christmas toys 2017
- Kate Middleton pregnant: Her best baby bump moments
- Best potties: Which is the best potty for toilet training?
- Hidden sugar in kids foods: What's in your child's favourites?
- Top kids' toys for 2017
- Free knitting patterns
- The royals as babies