10 essential maths skills: Fractions
goodtoknow tip: Divide the Smarties into groups giving each person a different colour and then work out the fractions that everyone has. For example, if there are 26 Smarties in total and your child has 8 blue ones, show them that 8/26 are blue.
- World Book Day costume ideas
- Best artificial Christmas Trees 2017
- Top Christmas toys 2017
- Kate Middleton pregnant: Her best baby bump moments
- Best potties: Which is the best potty for toilet training?
- Hidden sugar in kids foods: What's in your child's favourites?
- Top kids' toys for 2017
- Free knitting patterns
- The royals as babies