The popstar shot to fame with Girls Aloud after winning the ITV show, Popstars: The Rivals, in 2002.
Cheryl's always been a performer. She studied dance as a child and was sponsored to go to ballet school when her parents couldn't afford it, before persuing a singing career. She shared the cute pic of her as a young whippersnapper on her Instagram account.
Previous image: Instagram/cherylofficial
- Free knitting patterns
- The royals as babies
- Royal baby traditions
- Celebrities with twins
- Creative play: Christmas gift ideas that encourage imaginative play
- Halloween party ideas: Monster Doors
- Best artificial Christmas Trees
- Top Christmas toys for 2016
- Creative play: Birthday gift ideas that encourage imaginative play