Michelle shared her childhood picture to mark International Women's Day, posting the shot on Instagram with the caption:
'This #TBT is to mark International Women's Day. Here's a picture of me as a school girl to show solidarity with the 31 million girls around the world denied the right to go to school and fulfil their dreams. Stand #UpForSchool by signing the upforschool.org petition to secure a future where every girl around the world is educated and empowered to reach their potential. #IWD2015'
We love a good flashback picture anyway, but especially when it's for a great cause!
- The royals as babies
- Royal baby traditions
- Celebrities with twins
- Creative play: Christmas gift ideas that encourage imaginative play
- Halloween party ideas: Monster Doors
- Best artificial Christmas Trees
- Free knitting patterns
- Top Christmas toys for 2016
- Creative play: Birthday gift ideas that encourage imaginative play