Jabs at the vets
The local vet says: 'Doing nothing would result in your pet's suffering and you might be prosecuted for neglecting an animal. It's mostly cats, rabbits and dogs that need jabs to stave away diseases like hepatitis and cat flu, which can be fatal in puppies and kittens.'
Things to remember: Expect to pay around £20 to £40 for a course of pet jabs and £10 to £20 for any boosters later on. Ensure you see your vet as soon as you make the decision to adopt or buy an animal and for the best advice on jabs, treatments (like worming treatments for cats and dogs) and how to look after your pet.
Talk about your pets in our Forums.
Get up to £40 cashback with our pet insurance cashback deals.
Where to next?
- Send in your pet pictures
- Animals in love
- Dangerous dogs
- The royals as babies
- Royal baby traditions
- Celebrities with twins
- Creative play: Christmas gift ideas that encourage imaginative play
- Halloween party ideas: Monster Doors
- Best artificial Christmas Trees
- Free knitting patterns
- Top Christmas toys for 2016
- Creative play: Birthday gift ideas that encourage imaginative play