Choose the right family pet: Rabbits
The local vet says: 'Rabbits can get very lonely on their own and need at least 20 minutes of attention a day to be content.'
Things to remember: Placing the hutch outside will put your pet rabbit at risk from potential predators that are after their food including foxes, rats and mice. Make sure you have a strong and secure place to keep your rabbit.
Family rating? Rabbits can be affectionate and easy to look after. But only consider them if you're in it for the long haul.
- Free knitting patterns
- The royals as babies
- Royal baby traditions
- Celebrities with twins
- Creative play: Christmas gift ideas that encourage imaginative play
- Halloween party ideas: Monster Doors
- Best artificial Christmas Trees
- Top Christmas toys for 2016
- Creative play: Birthday gift ideas that encourage imaginative play