Choose the right family pet: Amphibians
The local vet says: 'Amphibians, frogs especially, come in all shapes and sizes but are very fragile and so children should be supervised when handling to prevent dropping!'
Things to remember: Amphibians can carry harmful bacteria, like salmonella, on their skin so always wash your hands after touching them. They will also need live food, which you'll need to buy from a specialised pet shop.
Family rating? Amphibians make fun pets for kids, if supervised.
- Free knitting patterns
- The royals as babies
- Royal baby traditions
- Celebrities with twins
- Creative play: Christmas gift ideas that encourage imaginative play
- Halloween party ideas: Monster Doors
- Best artificial Christmas Trees
- Top Christmas toys for 2016
- Creative play: Birthday gift ideas that encourage imaginative play