What's it about? After moving to an American high school, Sky Bright catches a glimpse of bad boy Zed and can't seem to get him off her brain, but is he controlling her thoughts?
Why will teens love it? They'll be able to relate to Sky's inner thoughts being such a believable and likeable main character.
- World Book Day costume ideas
- Best artificial Christmas Trees 2017
- Top Christmas toys 2017
- Kate Middleton pregnant: Her best baby bump moments
- Best potties: Which is the best potty for toilet training?
- Hidden sugar in kids foods: What's in your child's favourites?
- Top kids' toys for 2017
- Free knitting patterns
- The royals as babies