To Kill a Mockingbird
What's it about? To Kill A Mockingbird is a classic tale of three children growing up in America's deep south at a time when racism and prejudice was widespread.
Why will teens love it? Suitable for slightly older teens, this deals with a lot of tough issues and will really make them think about their own moral compasses.
- Royal baby traditions
- Celebrities with twins
- Creative play: Christmas gift ideas that encourage imaginative play
- Halloween party ideas: Monster Doors
- Best artificial Christmas Trees
- Free knitting patterns
- Top Christmas toys for 2016
- Creative play: Birthday gift ideas that encourage imaginative play
- Like mother, like daughter