To Kill a Mockingbird
What's it about? To Kill A Mockingbird is a classic tale of three children growing up in America's deep south at a time when racism and prejudice was widespread.
Why will teens love it? Suitable for slightly older teens, this deals with a lot of tough issues and will really make them think about their own moral compasses.
- World Book Day costume ideas
- Best artificial Christmas Trees 2017
- Top Christmas toys 2017
- Kate Middleton pregnant: Her best baby bump moments
- Best potties: Which is the best potty for toilet training?
- Hidden sugar in kids foods: What's in your child's favourites?
- Top kids' toys for 2017
- Free knitting patterns
- The royals as babies