Noughts and Crosses
What's it about? A Romeo and Juliet-type story about two children from different backgrounds who try to fight society's segregation to be together.
Why will teens love it? It's romance told in a modern and non-sickening way - a perfect balance for teens.
- Royal baby traditions
- Celebrities with twins
- Creative play: Christmas gift ideas that encourage imaginative play
- Halloween party ideas: Monster Doors
- Best artificial Christmas Trees
- Free knitting patterns
- Top Christmas toys for 2016
- Creative play: Birthday gift ideas that encourage imaginative play
- Like mother, like daughter