Noughts and Crosses
What's it about? A Romeo and Juliet-type story about two children from different backgrounds who try to fight society's segregation to be together.
Why will teens love it? It's romance told in a modern and non-sickening way - a perfect balance for teens.
- World Book Day costume ideas
- Best artificial Christmas Trees 2017
- Top Christmas toys 2017
- Kate Middleton pregnant: Her best baby bump moments
- Best potties: Which is the best potty for toilet training?
- Hidden sugar in kids foods: What's in your child's favourites?
- Top kids' toys for 2017
- Free knitting patterns
- The royals as babies