What's it about? The story is told by two teenagers, John and Lorraine, about what happened when they befriended an old man named Mr Pignati.
Why will teens love it? This is best for slightly older children, and is actually often taught in school. Dealing with mature themes, it can be a good way to discuss potentially tricky subjects with your teens.
- The royals as babies
- Royal baby traditions
- Celebrities with twins
- Creative play: Christmas gift ideas that encourage imaginative play
- Halloween party ideas: Monster Doors
- Best artificial Christmas Trees
- Free knitting patterns
- Top Christmas toys for 2016
- Creative play: Birthday gift ideas that encourage imaginative play