What's it about? Martyn Pig lives with his unreliable alcoholic father, until one day an argument goes too far and Martyn does something he doesn't mean.
Why will teens love it? A good read with a twist at the end that will keep them turning the pages.
- The royals as babies
- Royal baby traditions
- Celebrities with twins
- Creative play: Christmas gift ideas that encourage imaginative play
- Halloween party ideas: Monster Doors
- Best artificial Christmas Trees
- Free knitting patterns
- Top Christmas toys for 2016
- Creative play: Birthday gift ideas that encourage imaginative play