Are you there God? It's me, Margaret
What's it about? Margaret has lots of things she wants to talk about which are far too embarrassing to ask her parents... so instead she asks God.
Why will teens love it? They'll relate to Margaret and it's a nice way of giving teen girls especially an insight into how someone else their age might be feeling to make them feel more secure.
- The royals as babies
- Royal baby traditions
- Celebrities with twins
- Creative play: Christmas gift ideas that encourage imaginative play
- Halloween party ideas: Monster Doors
- Best artificial Christmas Trees
- Free knitting patterns
- Top Christmas toys for 2016
- Creative play: Birthday gift ideas that encourage imaginative play