Are you there God? It's me, Margaret
What's it about? Margaret has lots of things she wants to talk about which are far too embarrassing to ask her parents... so instead she asks God.
Why will teens love it? They'll relate to Margaret and it's a nice way of giving teen girls especially an insight into how someone else their age might be feeling to make them feel more secure.
- World Book Day costume ideas
- Best artificial Christmas Trees 2017
- Top Christmas toys 2017
- Kate Middleton pregnant: Her best baby bump moments
- Best potties: Which is the best potty for toilet training?
- Hidden sugar in kids foods: What's in your child's favourites?
- Top kids' toys for 2017
- Free knitting patterns
- The royals as babies