What's it about? Twins Frankie and Fifi find it difficult sharing their favourite toy, but luckily Granny's on hand to show them how.
Why will toddlers love it? A story that will teach them how to share in a lighthearted and engaging way. The illustrations and layout of the text make it a quick, fun read for bedtime.
- Free knitting patterns
- The royals as babies
- Royal baby traditions
- Celebrities with twins
- Creative play: Christmas gift ideas that encourage imaginative play
- Halloween party ideas: Monster Doors
- Best artificial Christmas Trees
- Top Christmas toys for 2016
- Creative play: Birthday gift ideas that encourage imaginative play