Giraffe's Can't Dance
What's it about? A beautiful book about a giraffe who can't join in the jungle dance because he doesn't know how to Tango, but learns that it's OK to be different and he can dance to other songs instead.
Why will toddlers love it? The brightly coloured illustrations and rhyming language keep them enthralled along with the funny story.
- Free knitting patterns
- The royals as babies
- Royal baby traditions
- Celebrities with twins
- Creative play: Christmas gift ideas that encourage imaginative play
- Halloween party ideas: Monster Doors
- Best artificial Christmas Trees
- Top Christmas toys for 2016
- Creative play: Birthday gift ideas that encourage imaginative play