Harbour Park, West Sussex
Open: Opening times vary throughout the year. Everything is open in June, July and August. Other outdoor attractions are open between March and September and the soft play is open year-round except for 25 and 26 December. Check at harbourpark.com.
What's there: Not only does Harbour Park have a fab beachfront location, but it's also a great place for younger children as there aren't any adrenaline-junkie rollercoasters here. There's still plenty of fun to be had, though, such as the 7.5-metre waterfall drop of the Logger's Revenge Water Chute and the spinning Crazy Bikes.There's also a Formula One circuit designed for little ones. Other attractions include the soft play Fun Park and the beachfront promenade.
Buy tickets online at harbourpark.com
Where to next?
More cheap days out ideas
Cheap ferry travel
Rainy weekend UK holidays
- Celebrities with twins
- Creative play: Christmas gift ideas that encourage imaginative play
- Halloween party ideas: Monster Doors
- Best artificial Christmas Trees
- Free knitting patterns
- Top Christmas toys for 2016
- Creative play: Birthday gift ideas that encourage imaginative play
- Like mother, like daughter
- Princess Charlotte's baby album