Oakwood Theme Park, Pembrokeshire, Wales
Open: Open from March until Bonfire Night with daily openings in June, July and August. Opening times vary especially off-peak so check at oakwoodthemepark.co.uk.
What's there: There are 7 new rides for 2013 including a pirate-themed water ride with a huge 12-metre-tall sculpted skull with a flume cascading from one of the eye sockets! Other newcomers include a junior coaster, London taxi ride and new play areas. Other great rides include the speedy wooden Megafobia rollercoaster and the 'wet and wild' Drenched ride, which hurtles you 100 feet up into the air before hurtling you 88mph into the pool below! For younger ones, there's the Treetop Coaster, Bobsleigh, Plane Crazy and more. Catch the firework displays on selected summer nights.
Buy tickets online at oakwoodthemepark.co.uk
- Free knitting patterns
- The royals as babies
- Royal baby traditions
- Celebrities with twins
- Creative play: Christmas gift ideas that encourage imaginative play
- Halloween party ideas: Monster Doors
- Best artificial Christmas Trees
- Top Christmas toys for 2016
- Creative play: Birthday gift ideas that encourage imaginative play