Flambards theme park, Cornwall
Open: In the 2013 season, it is open from 26th March - 1st November 2013. Hours vary so check at flambards.co.uk.
What's there: Ferdi's Funland is the place for little ones with The Shuttle Space Craft ride, Classic Teacups and the gentle Pirate Ship. They'll also love the Human Cannonball, which is a great twist on the classic merry-go-round. In The Big Ride Zone, you'll find the Canyon River Log Flume, Thunderbolt Ride, the speedy Hornet Rollercoaster and the thrilling drop on Skyraker 001 (pictured). The park also has lovely gardens, a Victorian village and soft play, plus exhibits and special events all year, such as free fireworks and late opening on 14th, 21st and 28th August 2013.
Buy tickets online at flambards.co.uk
Another Cornwall budget theme park option is Crealy Cornwall, which offers a good selection of thrill and water rides.
- Royal baby traditions
- Celebrities with twins
- Creative play: Christmas gift ideas that encourage imaginative play
- Halloween party ideas: Monster Doors
- Best artificial Christmas Trees
- Free knitting patterns
- Top Christmas toys for 2016
- Creative play: Birthday gift ideas that encourage imaginative play
- Like mother, like daughter