Adventure Wonderland, Dorset
Open: The park is fully open from 23rd March to 8th September. At other times, it may be weekend only and it is closed on selected dates in November and December. It is open from 10am to 6pm (last entry 4pm). It's best to check adventurewonderland.co.uk.
What's there: Particularly good for children under 12, there are more than 30 rides and attractions here with Adventureland and Wonderland outside, as well as an indoor Aztec Adventure play centre. Popular rides include the Polly Drop and the Ghostly Galleon pirate ship. Most rides are suitable for all, but children need to be over 1 metre tall for the Ghostly Galleon, Turbo Tea Cups and Runaway Train, and over 70 cms or accompanied by an adult for the Giant Yo Yos.
Buy tickets online at adventurewonderland.co.uk
- Free knitting patterns
- The royals as babies
- Royal baby traditions
- Celebrities with twins
- Creative play: Christmas gift ideas that encourage imaginative play
- Halloween party ideas: Monster Doors
- Best artificial Christmas Trees
- Top Christmas toys for 2016
- Creative play: Birthday gift ideas that encourage imaginative play