Gulliver's Theme Parks Warrington, Milton Keynes and Matlock Bath
Open: Opening times vary throughout the year from every day in the summer, weekends during the spring, and closures on selected dates between September and February. Check times for Warrington, Milton Keynes and Matlock. The Splash Zone is open year-round.
What’s there: There are 3 theme parks: Gulliver’s World in Warrington; Gulliver’s Land in Milton Keynes; and the smaller Gulliver’s Kingdom in Matlock Bath. There are rides for all ages from under 5s to adults, all located in different ‘worlds’ from Lilliput Land to The Lost World. There’s the Drop Tower and Log Flume at Matlock Bath, the Python rollercoaster and Flying Carpet at Milton Keynes and Calamity Canyon and the Antelope Wooden Coaster at Warrington.
Buy tickets online at gulliversfun.co.uk
- The royals as babies
- Royal baby traditions
- Celebrities with twins
- Creative play: Christmas gift ideas that encourage imaginative play
- Halloween party ideas: Monster Doors
- Best artificial Christmas Trees
- Free knitting patterns
- Top Christmas toys for 2016
- Creative play: Birthday gift ideas that encourage imaginative play