The Queen attends the Gold Service Scholarship service: February 2016
Attending an event at the Claridge's Hotel in London on Tuesday 16th February, the monarch seemed to be in very high spirits as she stepped out of her car.
Elegantly dressed as always, Queen Elizabeth II went for her go-to two-piece suit, but in a very glamorous gold hue with a floral pattern. She also accessorised the classy outfit with a double string of pearls.
The 89-year-old monarch was attending the Gold Service Scholarship service, an event where the best waiter or waitress of the nation is crowned.
- Free knitting patterns
- The royals as babies
- Royal baby traditions
- Celebrities with twins
- Creative play: Christmas gift ideas that encourage imaginative play
- Halloween party ideas: Monster Doors
- Best artificial Christmas Trees
- Top Christmas toys for 2016
- Creative play: Birthday gift ideas that encourage imaginative play