Queen Elizabeth wins a Tesco giftcard, May 2016
On account of her horse Barber Shop winning the Tattersalls & ROR Thoroughbred Ridden Show, Queen Elizabeth was presented with a winner's trophy and a £50 voucher for the chain, and was pictured looking thoroughly chuffed with her prize.
Wearing a casual tweed skirt and cardigan combination accessorised with a co-ordinating headscarf, Elizabeth laughed and joked with friends at the event, and it looks like the win was the cherry on top of a thoroughly enjoyable day for the 90-year-old.
We can't help but wonder what purchases she'll be stocking the royal larder with... or perhaps she'll be putting her winnings towards treats for grandchildren Princess Charlotte and Prince George?
- Free knitting patterns
- The royals as babies
- Royal baby traditions
- Celebrities with twins
- Creative play: Christmas gift ideas that encourage imaginative play
- Halloween party ideas: Monster Doors
- Best artificial Christmas Trees
- Top Christmas toys for 2016
- Creative play: Birthday gift ideas that encourage imaginative play