Archie on the Wee Ride
The bike: Wee Ride Deluxe with 14in wheels
Who the bike suits: Older pre-schoolers or children who are tall for their age
Archie's mum Sarah said: 'We assembled it in less than 5 minutes as the instructions were clear and the bike had been packaged well. However, Archie's little legs barely reached the floor so it was a bit disappointing as the bike was clearly labelled ages 3-5 and although Archie is on the short side, he turns 4 in a couple of months. Perhaps there should be a minimum height mentioned for the bike? At least the bike will last for a long time so it's good value for money.
'We also liked the fact it has rear brakes and he said the seat was comfortable. We love the red, but it comes in silver too.'
- The royals as babies
- Royal baby traditions
- Celebrities with twins
- Creative play: Christmas gift ideas that encourage imaginative play
- Halloween party ideas: Monster Doors
- Best artificial Christmas Trees
- Free knitting patterns
- Top Christmas toys for 2016
- Creative play: Birthday gift ideas that encourage imaginative play