George on the Kiddimoto
The bike: Kiddimoto 'Valentino Rossi' Kurve, wooden balance bike with rubber tyres
Who the bike suits: Streetwise kids aged 3+ who want to look cool!
George's mum Julia said: 'This is the first thing, not Ben 10 related, that George has described as looking 'cool'! It came with a matching helmet and gloves, which were also a big hit.
'With a quick and easy saddle adjustment he could jump right on and started scooting up and down the street, although he had to take regular 'bum breaks' as the saddle isn't padded.
'The bike encouraged George to lean into corners, which is good steering practise for him, and it's very sturdy and strong. The saddle is at its maximum though, so it won't be long before he's too big for it.'
- Free knitting patterns
- The royals as babies
- Royal baby traditions
- Celebrities with twins
- Creative play: Christmas gift ideas that encourage imaginative play
- Halloween party ideas: Monster Doors
- Best artificial Christmas Trees
- Top Christmas toys for 2016
- Creative play: Birthday gift ideas that encourage imaginative play