Natural History Museum, London
Open: Daily 10am-5.50pm except 24th-26th December.
Getting there: The Natural History Museum is within walking distance of South Kensington station on the District, Circle and Piccadilly lines. Head for the Cromwell Road entrance for dinosaurs, creepy-crawlies and the blue whale and the Exhibition Road entrance for volcanoes, earthquakes and the giant Earth model. The Cromwell Road entrance has steps while the Exhibition Road entrance is step-free.
Find out more at the Natural History Museum
- Free knitting patterns
- The royals as babies
- Royal baby traditions
- Celebrities with twins
- Creative play: Christmas gift ideas that encourage imaginative play
- Halloween party ideas: Monster Doors
- Best artificial Christmas Trees
- Top Christmas toys for 2016
- Creative play: Birthday gift ideas that encourage imaginative play