Imperial War Museum North
Open: Daily 10am-5pm. Closed 24th-26th December.
Getting there: Located at The Quays on Trafford Wharf Road, IWM North is easy to reach via public transport from the city centre. The nearest Metrolink stations are MediaCityUK or Harbour City. Trams run direct from Manchester Piccadilly, Deansgate-Castlefield and St Peter's Square. The museum is a short walk across the canal by footbridge. If you're coming by car, take the Manchester Outer Ring Road (M60).
Find out more at IWM North
Where to next?
UK's best budget theme parks
UK's discount shopping outlets
More cheap days out ideas
- Celebrities with twins
- Creative play: Christmas gift ideas that encourage imaginative play
- Halloween party ideas: Monster Doors
- Best artificial Christmas Trees
- Free knitting patterns
- Top Christmas toys for 2016
- Creative play: Birthday gift ideas that encourage imaginative play
- Like mother, like daughter
- Princess Charlotte's baby album