Imperial War Museum North
Open: Daily 10am-5pm. Closed 24th-26th December.
Getting there: Located at The Quays on Trafford Wharf Road, IWM North is easy to reach via public transport from the city centre. The nearest Metrolink stations are MediaCityUK or Harbour City. Trams run direct from Manchester Piccadilly, Deansgate-Castlefield and St Peter's Square. The museum is a short walk across the canal by footbridge. If you're coming by car, take the Manchester Outer Ring Road (M60).
Find out more at IWM North
Where to next?
UK's best budget theme parks
UK's discount shopping outlets
More cheap days out ideas
- World Book Day costume ideas
- Best artificial Christmas Trees 2017
- Top Christmas toys 2017
- Kate Middleton pregnant: Her best baby bump moments
- Best potties: Which is the best potty for toilet training?
- Hidden sugar in kids foods: What's in your child's favourites?
- Top kids' toys for 2017
- Free knitting patterns
- The royals as babies