National Museum Scotland, Edinburgh
Open: Daily 10am- 5pm. Closed 25th December, open 12-5pm on 26th December and 1st and 2nd January.
Getting there: The National Museum Scotland is on Chambers Street in Edinburgh's old town, a short walk from the Royal Mile. Chambers Street links George IV Bridge and South Bridge. If you're driving, follow signs to the city centre. Pay-and-display parking is available on Chambers Street and there's off-street parking at NCP Quartermile.
Find out more at National Museum Scotland
- The royals as babies
- Royal baby traditions
- Celebrities with twins
- Creative play: Christmas gift ideas that encourage imaginative play
- Halloween party ideas: Monster Doors
- Best artificial Christmas Trees
- Free knitting patterns
- Top Christmas toys for 2016
- Creative play: Birthday gift ideas that encourage imaginative play