National Museum Scotland, Edinburgh
Open: Daily 10am- 5pm. Closed 25th December, open 12-5pm on 26th December and 1st and 2nd January.
Getting there: The National Museum Scotland is on Chambers Street in Edinburgh's old town, a short walk from the Royal Mile. Chambers Street links George IV Bridge and South Bridge. If you're driving, follow signs to the city centre. Pay-and-display parking is available on Chambers Street and there's off-street parking at NCP Quartermile.
Find out more at National Museum Scotland
- World Book Day costume ideas
- Best artificial Christmas Trees 2017
- Top Christmas toys 2017
- Kate Middleton pregnant: Her best baby bump moments
- Best potties: Which is the best potty for toilet training?
- Hidden sugar in kids foods: What's in your child's favourites?
- Top kids' toys for 2017
- Free knitting patterns
- The royals as babies