Museum of Science and Industry, Manchester
Open: Daily 10am-5pm except 24th-26th December and 1st January.
Getting there: Museum of Science & Industry is on Liverpool Road in Castlefield, a few minutes from Manchester city centre and a 5-minute walk from Deansgate station or the Deansgate-Castlefield (formerly GMEX) tram stop. If you're driving, nearest motorways are the M602 and the M60 and MOSI is signposted from the centre. Parking costs £7 before 9am, £5 after 9am and £3 after 3pm.
Find out more at MOSI
- The royals as babies
- Royal baby traditions
- Celebrities with twins
- Creative play: Christmas gift ideas that encourage imaginative play
- Halloween party ideas: Monster Doors
- Best artificial Christmas Trees
- Free knitting patterns
- Top Christmas toys for 2016
- Creative play: Birthday gift ideas that encourage imaginative play