National Museum Cardiff
Open: Tuesday to Sunday 10am-5pm and open most Bank Holiday Mondays.
Getting there: The National Museum Cardiff is in Cathays Park and a 20-minute walk from Cardiff Central Bus and Train Station. It's off Junction 32 of the M4 and there's a Visitor Car Park behind the museum off Museum Avenue - you can buy an exit token from the Museum Shop for £4.
Find out more at National Museum Cardiff
- Free knitting patterns
- The royals as babies
- Royal baby traditions
- Celebrities with twins
- Creative play: Christmas gift ideas that encourage imaginative play
- Halloween party ideas: Monster Doors
- Best artificial Christmas Trees
- Top Christmas toys for 2016
- Creative play: Birthday gift ideas that encourage imaginative play