National Museum Cardiff
Open: Tuesday to Sunday 10am-5pm and open most Bank Holiday Mondays.
Getting there: The National Museum Cardiff is in Cathays Park and a 20-minute walk from Cardiff Central Bus and Train Station. It's off Junction 32 of the M4 and there's a Visitor Car Park behind the museum off Museum Avenue - you can buy an exit token from the Museum Shop for £4.
Find out more at National Museum Cardiff
- World Book Day costume ideas
- Best artificial Christmas Trees 2017
- Top Christmas toys 2017
- Kate Middleton pregnant: Her best baby bump moments
- Best potties: Which is the best potty for toilet training?
- Hidden sugar in kids foods: What's in your child's favourites?
- Top kids' toys for 2017
- Free knitting patterns
- The royals as babies