World Museum, Liverpool
Open: Daily 10am-5pm. Closed from 2pm on 24th December and all day 25th and 26th December.
Getting there:World Museum is on William Brown Street, near the entrance to the Queensway Tunnel and Lime Street station. The nearest train stations are Liverpool Lime Street, Moorfields station and Liverpool Central.
Find out more at World Museum
- The royals as babies
- Royal baby traditions
- Celebrities with twins
- Creative play: Christmas gift ideas that encourage imaginative play
- Halloween party ideas: Monster Doors
- Best artificial Christmas Trees
- Free knitting patterns
- Top Christmas toys for 2016
- Creative play: Birthday gift ideas that encourage imaginative play