World Museum, Liverpool
Open: Daily 10am-5pm. Closed from 2pm on 24th December and all day 25th and 26th December.
Getting there:World Museum is on William Brown Street, near the entrance to the Queensway Tunnel and Lime Street station. The nearest train stations are Liverpool Lime Street, Moorfields station and Liverpool Central.
Find out more at World Museum
- World Book Day costume ideas
- Best artificial Christmas Trees 2017
- Top Christmas toys 2017
- Kate Middleton pregnant: Her best baby bump moments
- Best potties: Which is the best potty for toilet training?
- Hidden sugar in kids foods: What's in your child's favourites?
- Top kids' toys for 2017
- Free knitting patterns
- The royals as babies