9. The importance of sleep
Limit how long they revise for in the evenings and decide on a cut-off time so they don't overwork themselves.
Revising can be a stressful time for your teen and if they're finding it difficult to sleep due to stress, make sure you have a quiet word and see if you can help in any way.
- Royal baby traditions
- Celebrities with twins
- Creative play: Christmas gift ideas that encourage imaginative play
- Halloween party ideas: Monster Doors
- Best artificial Christmas Trees
- Free knitting patterns
- Top Christmas toys for 2016
- Creative play: Birthday gift ideas that encourage imaginative play
- Like mother, like daughter