10. Revision timetable
Make sure they have a plan of action before they begin revising and work out exactly what topics they need to revise by looking at their exam specification (syllabus), which they can get hold of from their teacher - there's no point revising a topic that won't be in the exam.
Then sit down and design a revision timetable together so you know how much they have to do. Don't forget to add in their social breaks to lighten the load!
Where to next
- Top 10 tips on how to deal with stress
- Beat those blues with healthy superfoods
- Talking to your teen - it's not as hard as it seems
- Hidden sugar in kids foods: What's in your child's favourites?
- Top kids' toys for 2017
- Free knitting patterns
- The royals as babies
- Royal baby traditions
- Celebrities with twins
- Creative play: Christmas gift ideas that encourage imaginative play
- Halloween party ideas: Monster Doors
- Best artificial Christmas Trees